Midwife Karen and Doula Charlene present Relax Into Birth PLUS for parents wanting the best online antenatal education on the internet.
You get the best of both worlds. Doula Charlene provides the HypnoBirthing and Relaxation tools (along with a whole bunch of essential info) and Midwife Karen helps you find your way around the medical jargon so that you can make informed decisions with confidence.
Hospital courses are free because they do not share all the information you need to make informed decisions. The focus is on medical interventions and why you might need them so that you don't question when you are offered them. Sorry, but that is the reality (and I used to teach them, so I know).
What you will learn on this course:
- What is best for YOU - home birth or hospital birth? What is the difference? How to prepare your environment.
- The 4 main reasons you may need an emergency caesarean and how will you know if it really is an emergency (as well as how to avoid one by knowing the 4 reasons).
- How and why HypnoBirthing techniques work and how you can harness the power of your mind during pregnancy and birth.
- The skills your partner needs to be able to support you during labor and birth.
- Why medical interventions are done and what you can do to avoid them by understanding the normal variations of labor.
- How to prepare for birth (I mean that's what this is all about really, but you can't do it unless you know all that other stuff 👆🏽)